[reportlab-users] Need to put together a quick script, some basic questions

Pedro pedro100 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:22:00 EST 2009

I gooled a bit arround and found out that this is a technique called
'page imposition'. After some more googling I found a rather easy to
use tool that does this simply by running a comand line tool with the
right parameters.

Just in case somebody runs across the same issue:
http://multivalent.sourceforge.net/
it has a cool imposition tool

Thank you