[reportlab-users] ReportLab 2.3 release news

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Jan 2 10:31:54 EST 2009

2009/1/2 Reed O'Brien <Reed.L.OBrien at nasa.gov>:

> I was ignorant of this setup file. I am more than happy to build a source

> egg from this and maintain it in my own index.

Dirk contributed this in September; if you check out here you'll
find it at the top.

https://svn.reportlab.com/svn/public/reportlab/trunk/

It would be great if you could try this out and see if it builds a working
reportlab (with extensions properly compiled!), as we have focused
most of our testing on the other setup.py. If we get a few independent
thumbs-up we can advertise it more widely.

- Andy