[reportlab-users] Am I allowed to copy and distribute fonts and images from the RL test suite with wordaxe?

Henning von Bargen henning.vonbargen at arcor.de
Sun Feb 15 09:46:28 EST 2009

For the wordaxe hyphenation library
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/deco-cow/),
I have slightly modified some test scripts from the ReportLab test suite in
order to see
if these also run with hyphenation enabled or with wordaxe's Paragraph class
from
wordaxe/rl/NewParagraph.py instead of the original
reportlab/platypus/Paragraph.py.

Some of these tests reference fonts or images that are no longer part of the
ReportLab
distribution. This causes the tests to fail.See
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2599961&group_id=105867&atid=642478
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2599892&group_id=105867&atid=642478

Am I allowed to copy the missing resource files for the LeERC___ font and
redsquare.png
(and possibly others that were part of the ReportlLab test suite) and
distribute them with
wordaxe?

Henning