[reportlab-users] PDF File corrupt

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Dec 4 12:47:34 EST 2009

2009/12/4 Dani Reguera <dreguera at tagzania.com>:

> Andy thanks for your answer but i don't know why doens't work. I have 4 PNG

> images and two text "Helvetica".

> PNG is not compatible with adobe acrobat?

I am saying that it is possible to create a 'buggy PNG' which may view
OK in some tools but not others. To eliminate this possibility, use
some well known image library to change them. If you converted from
PNG to GIF and back to PNG again, saving each time, and it worked
afterwards, you'd know there was a fault with the original image.

We're closing the office now for the weekend, but if this does not
work and you can send us your PNGs or put them somewhere we can see
them, we will take a look on monday.

- Andy