[reportlab-users] Further AreaLinePlot bugs

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sun Aug 9 07:05:05 EDT 2009

FYI, we're working on a substantial charting project for a client now
(which is based on a fork of the code so no commits just yet), and
they need area/line plots. There is some fundamental engineering
being done first but we might be able to look at making axis-types
more modular in September.

> In order to just get all the axis classes to be interchangeable

> we'd need a higher level definition of what plots are about.

Exactly. I have not yet found a clean set of concepts to
make a chart object hierarchy modular enough. Suggestions welcome.

- Andy

--
Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect