[reportlab-users] Table cell contents misaligned (RLTK > 2.0)

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Apr 2 10:53:23 EDT 2009

2009/4/2 Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de>:

> I'd also be very interested in a true solution and some

> motivation for changing/breaking the previous behaviour.

I was not aware of this I can assure you no one has deliberately
changed this; it must be a sideeffect of something else.

We're having a mad week now (last 3 days of UK tax year,
many systems we maintain getting updated) but will
try to find out what happened and why, and whether we
could revert without breaking something else.

It makes sense that text-in-cells and paras-in-cells should
share a baseline. There are many projects where we start
with short plain text strings, then have to change one
column to have wrapping paragraphs.

I've logged this in the tracker

- Andy