[reportlab-users] tables in frames on multiple pages with variable data

Arkadi Colson arkadi at smartbit.be
Thu Sep 18 10:42:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

Is it possible with reportlab to create a pdf with the following
structure: I have a large xml file with a lot of sections. Each section
contains a header, footer and content which are having all different
data. So I have to parse the xml file and then my question comes: which
method do I have to use to create the document?

Canvas? -> Is it possible to say to use next page?
or
Doc.build? -> Can I use frames with this method?

Best regards.

Arkadi