[reportlab-users] ANN: wordaxe-0.2.6 released

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Sep 15 17:32:30 EDT 2008

2008/9/15 <henning.vonbargen at arcor.de>:

> Well, now you ReportLab guys finally managed to bring out a new release

> and rst2pdf comes up with new releases almost daily...

> I'm happy to present the release 0.2.6 of the wordaxe hyphenation library:

Great work, Henning.

Everyone: our next step within RL will probably be a 2.2.1 to fix the
various issues
caused by 2.2 ;-) Specifically, our commercial package has a few examples and
demos which no longer worked due to directory layout assumptions, and we may
be able to tidy up the setup scripts and readmes a bit more.

After that we'll try to have a good look at hyphenation, rst2pdf, svg
import and all the other goodies and try to make sure they can be
plugged in easily.

- Andy