[reportlab-users] ANN: wordaxe-0.2.6 released

henning.vonbargen at arcor.de henning.vonbargen at arcor.de
Mon Sep 15 16:58:44 EDT 2008

Well, now you ReportLab guys finally managed to bring out a new release
and rst2pdf comes up with new releases almost daily...

I'm happy to present the release 0.2.6 of the wordaxe hyphenation library:

* This new release now supports pyhyphen, which is based on the C library
from OpenOffice and works a lot better (at least on my computer) than pyhnj.

* Now wordaxe is released under a dual license: You can choose Free BSD or Apache 2.0.

* A few bugs have been fixed.

* Tested with Python 2.5 and ReportLab 2.2.
Should also work with Python 2.4 and RL 2.1.

The web-site at http://deco-cow.sourceforge.net/ is not yet updated,
but you can download the source from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=105867

The next step will be a new paragraph class which will allow me to fix that nasty splitting bug.

Henning