[reportlab-users] Flowable for duplex printing

Chad George chad at mgproductscnc.com
Mon Sep 1 11:56:13 EDT 2008

I'm working on a project where the document needs to be able to be
duplex printed.

The document being generated is actually a collection of a lot of
smaller documents. I want to ensure that each sub-document starts on a
"front/odd" page when the entire package is printed duplex.

To this end I want to have a Flowable that will do either one-or-two
pagebreaks to ensure the next page written on is "odd".

I looked at the Flowable interface but couldn't see how to access the
current document object to determine which page it is currently
"drawing" on (odd or even).

Thanks,
Chad