[reportlab-users] Documenation (was: Bulleted Text not displaying)

henning.vonbargen at arcor.de henning.vonbargen at arcor.de
Thu Oct 23 15:04:58 EDT 2008

> From: "Peter Mattingly" <pmattingly at mail.csuchico.edu>

> Subject: Re: [reportlab-users] Bulleted Text not displaying

> Well that's too bad. Are you open to suggestions for taking advantage of

> the dearth of free work you have access to via your users? I don't know

> any

> off the top of my head, but I'm sure there's some way for your more

> experienced and vetted users to put together some functionality on your

> servers while at the same time maintaining security constraints.

Peter,

well, you wrote you're good at writing and I'm sure you are.
However, not all of us are as good at reading...

I mean, not everybody reading this list is a native English speaker (me, for example).
I have slight difficulties understanding your writing, since some of the words you are
using I've never read before, like "conducive", "dearth", or "vetted".
Though I can guess what you mean and if all else fails use a translator program,
it'd be easier if you'd use a more simple English vocabulary - here on this list
as well as for any documentation - for us dumb continental europeans etc ;-)
Maybe you could just imagine explaining things to a child...

Henning