[reportlab-users] manual proposal

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Oct 21 12:13:11 EDT 2008

hey Andy,

Many thanks for the feedback. Your concerns about coherent docs being
produced by the community is understandable but unwarranted. I suggest
you look at the manuals on FLOSS Manuals, for example this:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/sugar

was written by about 30 people - not the developers, but a community of
people with an interest in creating clear documentation.

If there is anyone that is interested in writing a community generated
user manual then the FLOSS Manuals repository is available to you. I
will set up a manual if there is someone that wishes to commit to taking
the lead in writing it.

adam

--
Adam Hyde