[reportlab-users] manual proposal

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Oct 20 04:31:05 EDT 2008

hi,

> Adam, in your place, if it took me only about 15 minutes

> to set it up, I would just go for it, set it free and see

> what happens.

I have a great respect for Reportlab and I would prefer first to have
the blessing of Reportlab insiders.

Also, we have one form of PDF that is not output using reportlab. I will
change this if it is a pre-requisite for reportlab to have the docs
hosted on FLOSS Manuals. However before I do this it would be good to
get a 'go ahead' from the reportlab team.

This is not just an issue of respect but in my experience the
documentation often gets more use and is much more thorough and trusted
if it has the blessing and/or involvement of the dev team.

adam

--
Adam Hyde
Founder FLOSS Manuals