[reportlab-users] Future of py2pdf

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 06:42:35 EST 2008

Dinu,

> So I think I will demand from ReportLab to remove py2pdf

> from its distribution starting with the next release, and

> distribute it myself as a seperate package, including as

> one of these insanely ubiquitous "eggs".

as the integrated version "works", my recommendation is to leave it
where it is, just to update it with some DOC-String like

"this may be not the hottest and greatest version of py2pdf; if you
need something fresher, please go to <yoururl>"

That would be a free marketing for the module, it's better to have a
not so active one than none, and it frees the cycles.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare