[reportlab-users] Can anyone share some code to draw employee schedules?

Matthew Wilson matt at tplus1.com
Tue Nov 18 16:27:19 EST 2008

I want to print a grid where the rows are employees and the columns
are dates. In each cell, I'll leave it blank or draw a big X that
means this particular employee works on this date.

This is such a vanilla report that I thought I'd check if anyone
already has something like this that they can share with me.

More generally, is there any kind of script repository for reportlab
where I can see how people did what they did?

Matt

--
Matthew Wilson
matt at tplus1.com