[reportlab-users] Incorporating Data Plots in Reports

Bradley Young young.bradley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:03:28 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 2:57 AM, Robin Becker <robin at reportlab.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately eps inclusions in PDF are deprecated so we've never really

> supported eps in PDF.

Are there any other vector formats available? I'd really like to have
charts in a vector format inside my report.

I could do ps -> pdf -> include in report, but it seems unclear that this
will easily work, and I'd prefer to have the image format treated as an
Image(), since it's straightforward to position, flow text around it, etc.