[reportlab-users] Editable fields in a table

Marty Bonner martyr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:21:32 EST 2008

Good Morning,
I have a project where we are delivering tables with trend data, and
previously, we were calculating next year's target rates, so the columns of
the table run (for instance) 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 Target. Now, the
requirement has changed, the customer wants to be able to edit the target
column, and set their own. Is there any way I can put editable fields into
these tables? I've read through the documentation without finding what I'm
looking for. I'd appreciate any hint one might offer, or even an "it can't
be done."

Thank you.

--
Marty