[reportlab-users] problem with List printing with reportlab

Gabriele Visconti gabriele.visconti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:11:25 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, I have one list which is dynamically modified. The elements
are continuously added and removed depending on variables state.
How can I print this list on a canvas so that the list elements are listed
one below the other.
To explain me better.
I now do something like this:
*sheet.drawString(45, 650, str(self.AccLabelList[:]))*
What I obtain on the pdf is this:
*[u'D Heating collar inclusive of installation and accessory', u'Ec Suction
DN40/degasing DN10 automatic valves with installation(for LDPD - K with gas
separator)']*
What I want to obtain on the pdf is this:
*D Heating collar inclusive of installation and accessory*
*Ec Suction DN40/degasing DN10 automatic valves with installation(for LDPD -
K with gas separator)*

The problem is that I can't sort the list elements and just place them on
the canvas because each time I don't know how many elements are stored in
the list.
Is it something that can be obtained in someway?

Thank you very much,

Gab