[reportlab-users] CMYK coloured <font> within a Paragraph

Stevens, Ian IStevens at globeandmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:26:55 EST 2008

I'm using the <font> tag to introduce a coloured symbol in a different
font within a paragraph. Is there a way that I can specify that colour
as CMYK? Currently the colour is RGB:

eg.
colour = CMYKColor(0, 0.6, 0.94, 0)
style = ParagraphStyle('style', fontName='FontOne', textColor=black)
[...]
p = Paragraph('Test para <font face="FontTwo" color="%s" size="7"> &gt;

This is causing problems with our printer as everything else is CMYK,
including the same colour used elsewhere, and the symbol in the
paragraph is RGB.

thanks,
Ian.