[reportlab-users] 2.3 release and improved code kwalitee

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Dec 15 04:38:40 EST 2008

2008/12/12 Andy Robinson <andy at reportlab.com>:

> SVN-watchers may see a flurry of checkins over the next few days,

> including a bunch of docstrings updates.

You can now find API documents on our main library here; this is linked
from the main page on www.reportlab.org

http://www.reportlab.org/apis/reportlab/

This should make it a bit easier to browse documentation and source.
Each module or package has at least a one-liner so you can
see whether it's worth browsing further into.

Note yet as beautiful as Python or Django's docs, but I hope a useful
step.

- Andy