[reportlab-users] Announce: rst2pdf version 0.3

Roberto Alsina ralsina at netmanagers.com.ar
Sun Aug 24 23:03:30 EDT 2008

I have the pleasure of announcing version 0.3 of rst2pdf, a tool to go
directly from restructured text to PDF, via reportlab.

This release includes the following features:

* Full pygments-based syntax highlighter (code-block directive) support.

* User can provide custom stylesheets, including TrueType fonts to embed
in the PDF, and fully personalize the text styles using a simple syntax.

* Hyphenation and justification (optional, requires WordAxe).

* Simple installation from PyPI

* Support for all ReST features, AFAIK. If I missed one, let me know ;-)

For more information, please check the `manual
<http://rst2pdf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/manual.pdf>`_ or the googlecode
`page <http://rst2pdf.googlecode.com>`_.

Any comments are appreciated, specially feature requests or bug reports.

Best regards,

--
("\''/").__..-''"`-. . Roberto Alsina
`9_ 9 ) `-. ( ).`-._.`) KDE Developer (MFCH)

by definition, not smart enough to debug it. --Brian W. Kernighan