[reportlab-users] bulletOffsetY non working?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Fri Apr 25 05:47:26 EDT 2008

Hi,

my attempts to get y-offets of paragraphs working seem not to be
successful, neither with styles, nor with tags. I also tried the
attribute synonyms boffsety, bulletoffsety and bulletOffsetY, but
in vain.

Can somebody please tell me for what version of ReportLab these
are expected to work? See the traceback snippet below and the
attached generator script.

Thanks,

Dinu

$Id: __init__.py 3093 2007-05-24 10:08:18Z rgbecker $
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/reportlab/platypus/
paragraph.py", line 548, in _setup
% (_parser.errors[0],text[:min(30,len(text))])
xml parser error (invalid attribute name bulletOffsetY) in paragraph
beginning
'<para firstLineIndent='1cm' le'