[reportlab-users] long tables - best approach?

Chris Foster cfoster at oda.state.or.us
Mon Apr 7 14:40:39 EDT 2008

I have enough tabular data to fill several pages. I'd like to use
Paragraphs inside the tables because they look nice with variable
length column data. However, variable length means I can't reliably
predict how many records will fit the frame. Can someone suggest an
approach? Maybe multiple tables, not using Paragraphs, a call or an
event I'm not seeing?

I'm sure there must be a simple way, but I need a nudge. Know what I
mean?