[reportlab-users] Pattern Fill in Graphs

Marty Bonner martyr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:40:00 EDT 2007

Good Morning All,
I have a report that has ooh'd and ahh'd the bosses, complete with a
couple of pretty charts (1 Pie and 1 VerticalBar). The one issue brought
back to me was that these reports will at some point have to be printed in
black and white. As a result, I need a pattern fill on the charts. I've read
the graph guide, barcharts.py, and piecharts.py (not saying I understood
everything, but still..), and have been unable to find a solution. Is there
something I've missed?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

--
Marty