[reportlab-users] Composing Tables Without Platypus? -- SOLVED

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 31 09:09:11 EDT 2007

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I've re-read the Users Guide, API, textobject.py, and canvas.py without

> seeing how to print tabular data with the fine positioning control offered

> by the canvas.

Ah, never mind. The answer occurred to me last night and I will implement
it today. Sometimes I find it necessary to step completely away from the
problem for a while and let the answer come to me.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerators(TM)