[reportlab-users] Left Margin Too Wide

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 29 22:19:17 EDT 2007

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Tim Roberts wrote:

> Well, if you are trying to match a pre-printed form, I'm not sure you want

> a Platypus document all. You can't afford to let Platypus position its

> flowables if you need certain things to be in certain places.

Ah!

> However, if all you need is to keep stuff to the left of the page, you

> should be able to do that using a Frame in a PageTemplate.

No, I need to have each line match across the form.

OK. I'll start re-writing that script using the low-level commands and
learn how to put text and images where I need them.

Many thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerators(TM)