[reportlab-users] reportlab, pisa, and unicode

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Oct 15 04:26:51 EDT 2007

hi,

I was trawling the reportlab archives for info on html to pdf conversion
and found the wonderful pisa listed in the archives.

It works very well...congrats to Dirk and others that developed it :)

For my uses was looking at using reportlab as I currently use htmldoc
for pdf generation of html. However htmldoc doesn't suport unicode.
Apparently Reportlab does?

However I entered some Farsi characters in the demo field of Pisa and it
returned a blank page...anyone have any ideas if this might be a
reportlab issue or a pisa issue? (ie. does reportlab really support
unicode?)

adam

--

---

adam hyde
floss manuals

free manuals for free software
http://www.flossmanuals.net

mobile : + 31 6 154 22770 (Netherlands mobile)
email : adam at flossmanuals.net