[reportlab-users] More bugs with Paragraph, with underlined links

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Tue Nov 6 16:30:10 EST 2007

Robin Becker:

> Unfortunately, this is caused by a completely different and rather

> stupid error. The first line is all one style and goes through a

> completely different path to the other. I'll fix in SVN along with

> various other worries.

Well, then I guess this one is easier than the other (the Donaudampf-
schiff example ;-) I can work around the last one above, but not the
Donau (or 125) one.

In fact, I would really like to have a clean(er) Paragraph class that
allows for Hennings hyphenation for a project with a deadline by the
end of november. Probably I'll need to pray for it to be solved by
then...

Regards,

Dinu