[reportlab-users] Alternating two page formats

Phil Hughes nicafyl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 18:57:37 EDT 2007

I'm new to this game. While I can "figure a way" to do this, I am looking
for the right way.

I have a situation where I will be printing on a form. Every other page has
a non-printable space in the upper left. This basically means I need to
indent the first three lines on every other line.

There is nothing fancy about the information being put on the page. This is
actually to produce legal documents and everything is just text with the
most "creative" thing being that some text could be bold. Thus, I have no
need for a "chain of frames" if I could just say "put it all here but skip
this space".

Thanks.

Phil Hughes -- nicafyl at gmail.com