[reportlab-users] Table column width - problem with >2 cols

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Jan 26 06:40:28 EST 2007

> Whether it's correct to use html element names in PDF is another matter. The

> a(anchor) tag has two meanings link and target; I suppose if people wanted it we

> could actually have a as an alias for link.

I think that where possible we should use XHTML elements for common
intra-paragraph markup, because people don't need to transform content
"all the way down". It's very useful when you can use

I agree we should make <a> an alias for <link>. Of course will have
extra attributes for PDF-related things.

- Andy