[reportlab-users] LayoutError: Splitting error

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 17:54:28 EST 2007

> It usually implies something fairly daft about the content. The split

> succeeding is supposed to mean that the first part should fit, and then

> the fit

> fails when you actually use it.

Thanks again Robin! There was something wrong with the content, this code
assumed there were images in every table I tried to create. Out of 70
images, 3 images were not included in the database so:
photo = Image(result[0][5]) resulted in a IOError and the table "crashed"

kind regards,
Dimitri

--
---
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? -- Steven Wright