[reportlab-users] 'gradient' svg to rlg

Corrado Gioannini gioco at nekhem.com
Thu Feb 15 12:57:31 EST 2007

hi *,
i'd like to include a SVG logo into my PDF.
i already did a similar thing a couple of times before using the svglib
module to convert the SVG graphic into a RLG (thanks Dinu!!).
but this time my logo has some 'gradients' (*) and when i try to
convert it or use it into a PDF it ends out with the 'gradient' parts
turned blank. i saw that svglib is intended to convert simple shapes
and probably does not handle gradients.
does anybody have some suggestions? :)
10x!

C.

(*) i'm not sure this is the correct english term sorry.
i hope you'll understand. :)
--
Thought is only a flash between two long nights,
but this flash is everything.