[reportlab-users] Unordered list with bullets

Marek Kubica pythonmailing at web.de
Thu Feb 15 09:33:46 EST 2007

Hello!

I am using reportlab since some days and am quite impressed (but I had
to use the SVN-Version because 2.0 does not implement <br/>). But my
problem is that I want to make an unordered list - similar to that one
that is possible with <ul /> in HTML.

I'm using a Paragraph to render the text but somehow this does not
render a text with a bullet but only the text:
<bullet>Text</bullet>

Another problem is that when I put <bullet> twice into the string that
is to be rendered I get an:

TypeError: issubclass() arg 1 must be a class

So, could somebody tell me, how to implement an unordered list with
reportlab? I don't insist in using <bullet> but unfortunately I haven't
found any other possibility yet.

Many thanks in advance!

regards,
Marek