[reportlab-users] Example Code

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Apr 17 18:31:20 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 15:03, Andy Robinson wrote:

> Both ReportLab's staff and our contributors have generally failed to

> find the time to go back and create clean, well-commented and

> sanitised teaching examples after finishing a project.  We'd really

> welcome some examples though.    Regrettably within the company almost

> all our work in the last 5 years was with RML, so we don't have any

> relevant examples.

Yeah, the same is true here. We mainly use RML. And if you need RML examples,
I think there are a few more or less hidden around there.

RML User Guide
http://www.reportlab.com/docs/RML_UserGuide_1_0.pdf

RportLab RML Examples:
http://developer.reportlab.com/examples.html

z3c.RML Reference
http://svn.zope.org/z3c.rml/trunk/src/z3c/rml/rml-reference.pdf?view=auto
http://svn.zope.org/z3c.rml/trunk/src/z3c/rml/tests/input/
http://svn.zope.org/z3c.rml/trunk/src/z3c/rml/tests/expected/

z3c.pdftemplate Samples
http://svn.zope.org/z3c.pdftemplate/trunk/src/z3c/pdftemplate/sample/

tiny RML examples
http://openreport.org/index.py/examples

Clearly, some files at all these locations overlap, but they all have
different examples as well. The z3c.pdftemplate examples require you to
install Zope 3 and can then be accessed as files on th eserver.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter