[reportlab-users] RML Reference

Jorge Godoy jgodoy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:41:03 EDT 2007

Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> writes:

> Any feedback is very welcome!

I've seen something like that at your SVN repos... And I'm a (very
satisfied!) user of z3c.rml. Thanks! :-)

What I miss in this document is an index. It would be easier to search
with an index or even a summary... (This is "urgent", to enhance the
document.)

Also, I know that the document already has 60 pages, but adding some of
the examples output would make it even more useful. Maybe one example
for each thing so that we can actually "see" the result without having
to write code ourselves. (This is one of the "last things" to do, but
would be helpful.)

Thanks for your time on z3c.rml.

--
Jorge Godoy <jgodoy at gmail.com>