[reportlab-users] can reportlab combine PDFs and/or add a password to a PDF?

Mark Turansky mark.turansky at benefitfocus.com
Wed Apr 11 17:58:09 EDT 2007

I just installed ReportLab 2.0 and looked over the remarkably good
documentation. I was able to generate a PDF containing several graphs
very easily. I did not see two specific features in the documentation,
so I thought I'd ask the mailing list.

Is it possible to

a) secure the PDF with a password?

b) open other PDFs and combine them into a single PDF?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Mark

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message to the original sender or to bfpostmaster at benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations of the original message. Thank you. (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)