[reportlab-users] KeepInFrame flowable

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue Sep 26 16:28:32 EDT 2006

Tim Roberts wrote:
> Hmmm, kind of like "mind the gap"...
>
> One of the American comic strips ("Get Fuzzy") is in the middle of a
> series in which their "cousin from England" has dropped in for a visit.
> I consider myself a bit of a wordsmith, but even I could only pick out a
> couple of phrases:
>
> "Ah, brilliant!  Been havin' a butcher's for your flat all day, mate,
> thought I'd cocked summat up!  I'm well knackered, I can tell you!  I
> could do with a bevvy and a kip!  Plus, some bloke diddled me brolly in
> the queue for the khazi back in Blighty."

Here's a translation into Septic (or would that be "Merkin" these days?!)

I've been looking for your apartment all day, friend, but I thought I
had got something wrong.  I am very tired.  I could do with a drink and
a sleep.  Also, some person stole(?) my umbrella in the queue for the
lavatory back in Great Britain.

- Andy