[reportlab-users] Accessing specific cells

Erhard Eiselen eis at tad.co.za
Wed Oct 18 02:42:05 EDT 2006

I have a Python prog that reads from a DB
and then with Reportlab and Platypus, builds
a table and outputs a PDF report.

Now the data is arranged alphabetically and
when it eg. changes from A to B, I first print
a single B and then all the data starting with
a B. What I need to to is to highlight the B
so that the change from A to B is easy to see.

Is there a website or document out there
that describes the Reportlab Package and
Platypus properly and shows the classes
and attributes and methods of each class?

Erhard Eiselen
Two-A-Day Group Ltd