[reportlab-users] page format

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Nov 3 06:12:40 EST 2006

> You can use the additional API in the PdfExplorer object to 'query' the
> size and rotation of any page, then draw your PDFs which come out
> accordingly.  But you have to handle it yourself on output.

I realised that we do expose the page rotation after all.  So,
you can either make a wide page, or call this once before you
start drawing and let Acrobat do it for you.

class Canvas(...)
     def setPageRotation(self, rot):
         """Instruct display device that this page is to be rotated"""
         assert rot % 90.0 == 0.0, "Rotation must be a multiple of 90
         degrees"
         self._pageRotation = rot

- Andy