[reportlab-users] 2.0 release in progress, will announce when done

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue May 23 11:11:58 EDT 2006

At long last we're starting the release.  This involves a lot of
processes other than the "open source" ones you know about, and the
packages and web site changes will not be instantaneous.  So,
you may see some weird things on our download page in the next few
hours.  We need to get packages up there, then change the pages which
refer to them.

I'll send the announcement either tonight or tomorrow morning when it's
all done.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson