[reportlab-users] Looking for a How-to to get me moving quickly

John Pywtorak jpywtora at calpoly.edu
Thu May 4 18:03:40 EDT 2006

Look at SimpleDocTemplate in the User Guide.  There are some short
examples there.

You will want to use Platypus and its Flowables.  Which basically
translates into building an array of Paragraphs, and Tables (Flowables),
etc.  Instantiate a SimpleDocTemplate and tell it to build using your array.
Ex.
story = [ Paragraph1, Table1, ....]
doc = SimpleDocTemplate(...)
doc.build

That is pretty much the simple pseudo code. Hope this helps.