[reportlab-users] Looking for a How-to to get me moving quickly

John Purser jmpurser at gmail.com
Thu May 4 13:39:12 EDT 2006

Hello,

I've just started working with reportlab and I'm impressed.  I had no
idea so much was involved in working with .pdf files.  Unfortunately
for me, neither did my boss.  He expects results after a half hour of
skimming the user's manual.  I'm still trying to get up to speed on
general report layout concepts, much less the reportlab interface
to .pdf files.

Is there a quick and dirty "how-to" or tutorial out there?

I appreciate the help.

John Purser

		-- Mark Twain