[reportlab-users] Ammendment: Allow Blank Cells in Platypus Table plus None Comparison Check

Benn rl at magitech.org
Thu May 4 17:26:37 EDT 2006

Hey All,

Sorry about the duplicate post previous to this.

I did a bit more of my homework and put together a proper test case, in the
process (naturally) identifying a few discrepancies.

The Table() now accepts as data any mixture of lists or tuples (as well as,
presumably, other iteratable data), proper handling of None, and support for
partially filled in rows throughout the datasource.

I've attached updated patch files for both the table.py and the
test_platypus_table.py files.  Hope this helps someone :)

Cheers,
-B