[reportlab-users] Styles and Character Spacing

Tom Wiebe tom.wiebe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 20:32:44 EDT 2006

Drat, that's a minor let down. Makes total sense now that I think of
it though, it would create a whole lot more work for the renderer.
Fortunately, the places I need to do this are fixed headlines and such
so I can easily use graphics instead for this project.

Would be a nice feature to have eventually though.

Tom