[reportlab-users] ParagraphAndImage flowable

Matt Page-Lieberman mjpl at itautec.cin.ufpe.br
Fri Jun 2 09:35:24 EDT 2006

I found one of the answers to our problem.  In version 2.0 of ReportLab,
indeed an argument is passed to say in which order the image and
paragraph should be displayed.  One outstanding question though, is how
to indent the whole unit rather than just indenting the text or having
to hack the implementation as explained below (applying the paragraph
style's leftIndent property to the indentation of the image.