[reportlab-users] Use of context/style in Paragraph from para module

Tue Jan 24 05:20:29 EST 2006

With the 'old' Paragraph class, I could set a style and it was rendered
using that style. In Paragraph (from para), the style property has no
real effect on the rendering (I tested it with fontSize). When I pass my
stylesheet to the context parameter, my own styles get lost and only the
predefined style names in DEFAULT_ALIASES can be used in a <para style
attribute.

Is it possible to override this 'context' feature or how can I use
context so that I can use my own styles?

I haven't  solved the problem I have with centered text not being
centered. Is the <para alignment="center"> notation still correct?

- Remi -