[reportlab-users] RE: Problems with filling cells with large paragraphs

Chris Jerdonek jerdonek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:33:15 EST 2006

Hi,

I generated a series of PDFs using the pdfgen, platypus, and pdfbase
modules of reportlab on Mac OS 10.3.9.

The PDFs view and print fine from Mac's default PDF viewer.  But when I
sent them to someone on a Windows computer, the files are corrupted and
can't be opened.  I also noticed that when I opened them using Adobe
Acrobat Professional 6.0.1, some of the spacing is off.

What's the best way to resolve issues like these -- or is this usually
hard to deal with?

Thanks,
Chris