[reportlab-users] ReportLab 2.0 and 1.21 .tgz files on site corrupted?

Vasudev Ram vrtech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:35:10 EDT 2006

Hi list,

Tried downloading them (ReportLab 2.0 and 1.21 .tgz files - from the
ReportLab.org site) a couple of times, recently.

Download went ok. When I tried to unzip with WinZip, showed the same file
name (the .tgz) recursively inside the original .tgz after expanding to
.tar. Then when I double-clicked on this second (embedded) .tgz file, it
showed an Add to Zip file dialog, instead of extracting it.

This happened both times, for both the 2.0 and 1.21 .tgz's.

What's up?

Thanks in advance,
Vasudev
http://www.dancingbison.com
PDF conversion toolkit (written using Python and ReportLab):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xtopdf