[reportlab-users] Printing checks

David S. davidschein at alumni.tufts.edu
Fri Apr 21 11:05:33 EDT 2006

I am trying to print to a preprinted check form where the check occupies the
bottom 2.5 inches on letter size paper.  I want the receipt portion above that,
but it will sometimes flow onto the next page, in which case I will print VOID
on the check portion of subsequent pages.

I have tried sticking a frame on canvas as well as changing the pagesize but I
can not seem to get the right combination that leaves me with a letter size
sheet such that my story does not flow into the check part.  It seems like it
must be common enough and I appreciate any suggestions.

Peace,
David S.