[reportlab-users] Using existing PDF file with reportlab.

Oualid Frihi oualid at reportlab.com
Thu Sep 15 09:36:31 EDT 2005

Hi Vegard,

Yes, it is possible to create new PDF documents using existing PDF files
by using our PageCatcher tool.

To find more about about the tool, you should visit:
http://www.reportlab.com/pagecatcher_index.html

on the top right hand side of the above page you will find more related
links with an online demo.

Hope this answer to your question.

Regards

--